Mazin Qumsiyeh is a professor of genetics at the Yale Medical School and a rabid hater of Israel. Earlier this week the New York Sun reported an incredible story by James Kirchick regarding Qumsiyeh. According to Professor Qumsiyeh, the alleged overlap of Jewish student members of Yale College Students for Democracy and the Yale Friends of Israel revealed the existence of a “Jewish pro-war cabal.”
Qumsiyeh circulated the names of the students (several of them erroneous) by e-mail to the listserve of the Yale Coalition for Peace. Qumsiyeh’s e-mail bizarrely advised that the Yale College Students for Democracy “subscribes to the same Straussian theology that the no-cons [sic] around Bush have been pushing [Wolfowitz, Perle, Wurmser, Kristol, Feith]. I think you will find the list informative. Note that there is significant overlap of this list with the
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- The Week in Pictures: Quel Horreur! Edition
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell