…has no goddam business giving interviews to Vanity Fair or similar magazines. Just because liberals are now listing him as an influential “neoconservative” is no reason for Wolfowitz to go Hollywood. And no matter how much he may claim to have been misquoted, it is simply inexcusable for him to have said anything that could be translated as: “bureaucratic reasons” caused the administration to use weapons of mass destruction as the justification for attacking Iraq. We need minor functionaries like Wolfowitz to shut the hell up and do their jobs, not set out to become celebrities like David Stockman. In other words, if Vanity Fair calls for an interview, just say no.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell