I don’t know how the guys at RealClearPolitics missed this one, but Kenneth Timmerman’s column today in the Washington Times is one of today’s best. Timmerman started listening to Abdel Azis Rantisi of Hamas — the Israeli assassination target who announced from his hospital bed, “I am telling Sharon and all the Israeli murderers: You don’t have any security unless you leave the country,” — some six years ago when he went to interview him for his forthcoming book, “Preachers of Hate.” He reports what he heard in “Truth from the mouths of terrorists.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- Simpson Tried to Deceive Congress On the Fusion GPS/Obama DOJ Connection
- An Immigration Trifecta
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell