For those of our readers seeking the unabridged version of Senator Mark Dayton’s homily at the St. Joan of Arc Catholic Church in Minneapolis, quoted by Rocket Man below, here it is: “If we’re so right, why are there so few of us left?” You will note that the text for Senator Dayton’s homily is — somewhat surprisingly given the occasion and the venue — the Bhagavad Gita. Heavy!
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- For Venezuela, the End Is Near. Someone Tell Bernie!
- Hillary, "to be honest"
- Polls show Rubio surging in New Hampshire [UPDATED: the Romney factor] [UPDATED AGAIN]
- Obama to Oil Companies (and Motorists): Drop Dead
- More Comedy from the Times
- The social science behind Ted Cruz's notice of "voter violation"
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell