David Kay, the CIA’s chief weapons inspector in Iraq, has told CNN that progress is being made in the search for Iraq’s weapons of mass destruction: “My suspicions are that we’ll find [things] in the chemical and biological areas. In fact, I think there may be some surprises coming rather quickly in that area.” Kay declined to be more specific about the “surprises” he has in mind.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Did Ted Cruz just pave the way for confirming a wave of Obama nominees?
- Will the Last Employee of the NY Times Please Turn Out the Lights?
- Coming Soon to a Utility Bill Near You?
- Conservative Muslim's opinions produce "existential worry" at University of Michigan
- Fake but accurate revisited
- Ms. Glick dissents
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell