David Kay, the CIA’s chief weapons inspector in Iraq, has told CNN that progress is being made in the search for Iraq’s weapons of mass destruction: “My suspicions are that we’ll find [things] in the chemical and biological areas. In fact, I think there may be some surprises coming rather quickly in that area.” Kay declined to be more specific about the “surprises” he has in mind.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell