David Kay, the CIA’s chief weapons inspector in Iraq, has told CNN that progress is being made in the search for Iraq’s weapons of mass destruction: “My suspicions are that we’ll find [things] in the chemical and biological areas. In fact, I think there may be some surprises coming rather quickly in that area.” Kay declined to be more specific about the “surprises” he has in mind.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Dirty Harry Reid Goes Around the Bend
- Obama Delivers Dead-On-Arrival Budget, Lies About It
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell