If you believe the folks at Democrats.com, that will be the Democrats’ rallying cry for the 2004 election. I don’t know, maybe it’s just me, but is it really smart to base a campaign strategy on sticking up for a sadistic fascist dictator? What’s next–Jeffrey Dahmer was framed?
I think President Bush has succeeded in driving his opponents stark raving mad.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Princeton Students Fight Back
- Five Shot at Black Lives Matter Protest In Minneapolis [Updated]
- Washington Post's Fact Checker Doesn't Read the Washington Post [Updated][Updated Again]
- When the Press Attacks Donald Trump, the Truth Is Optional [Updated]
- The man our founders warned us against
- Insist on the Gosar amendment
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell