If you believe the folks at Democrats.com, that will be the Democrats’ rallying cry for the 2004 election. I don’t know, maybe it’s just me, but is it really smart to base a campaign strategy on sticking up for a sadistic fascist dictator? What’s next–Jeffrey Dahmer was framed?
I think President Bush has succeeded in driving his opponents stark raving mad.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell