This teddy bear was confiscated at the Orlando airport when the outline of a gun appeared to be visible when the bear went through the x-ray machine.
This isn’t the usual “pathetic homeland security” story, however. It turns out there really was a loaded .22 caliber handgun sewn inside the bear. The boy who had the bear explained that it was given to him by a girl at the hotel where the boy’s family stayed in Orlando.
Wasn’t this the plot of Wait Until Dark?
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell