George Will on the extent to which key Bush administration policies are at odds with basic conservative principles. Will notes that the next traumatic experience for conservatives may occur when (or if) Bush appoints a Supreme Court Justice. This, in fact, may be the point of the recent surge in complaints about the administration’s obvious centrism — to decrease the likelihood of such trauma by reminding the adminstration not to take conservatives for granted on such an enduringly important matter.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- Is Hillary's Glass Jaw Starting to Crack Already?
- Washington Post Attacks Rubio: He's Not Rich!
- Delusional White House Calls ISIS Strategy "A Success"
- Paging Dr. Emily Litella: Another Science Fraud Exposed
- This Week's Energy Unicorn
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell