My impression is that the release yesterday of the report on the intelligence agencies’ performance prior to 9/11 by the Joint Intelligence Committee was a non-event. With 20/20 hindsight, the fact that hijackers had contacts with people who were known to the F.B.I. is hardly remarkable.
I won’t have anything more to say about the report until I’ve had time to review it carefully, but in the meantime, the full text–858 pages–can be downloaded here. Let us know what you think of it.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Special Al Franken Edition
- On blue slips, Grassley pulls the trigger
- How Al Franken Sees Himself, and How Others See Him
- Kirsten Gillibrand's intellectual dishonesty [UPDATED]
- Gloria Allred won't allow inspection of yearbook
- It wasn't "the times" that caused feminists to give Bill Clinton a pass
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell