My impression is that the release yesterday of the report on the intelligence agencies’ performance prior to 9/11 by the Joint Intelligence Committee was a non-event. With 20/20 hindsight, the fact that hijackers had contacts with people who were known to the F.B.I. is hardly remarkable.
I won’t have anything more to say about the report until I’ve had time to review it carefully, but in the meantime, the full text–858 pages–can be downloaded here. Let us know what you think of it.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell