Today Al Sharpton did a photo-op in front of the Liberian Mission to the U.N., where he criticized President Bush for not invading Liberia as he did Iraq. Sharpton charged that the Bush administration “has a different foreign policy when it deals with people of color.”
Does this mean that Sharpton is the only Democratic candidate, besides Joe Lieberman, who thinks that the invasion of Iraq was a good thing?
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell