Today Al Sharpton did a photo-op in front of the Liberian Mission to the U.N., where he criticized President Bush for not invading Liberia as he did Iraq. Sharpton charged that the Bush administration “has a different foreign policy when it deals with people of color.”
Does this mean that Sharpton is the only Democratic candidate, besides Joe Lieberman, who thinks that the invasion of Iraq was a good thing?
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- There's something about Hillary's health
- Meet the black Charlotte police officer who shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Our under-incarceration problem, Charlotte edition
- How's the Coverup Going, Hillary?
- Mark Cuban and Gennifer Flowers to Square Off at Monday's Debate? [with comment by Paul]
- What the NFL Can Teach Washington About Social Policy
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell