This is the most recent “Wanted” poster being put up in Iraq (mostly in Arabic, I assume). Note the emphasis on the $30 million being paid to the guy who turned in Uday and Qusay, and the $25 million offered for Saddam.
It’s a mistake to underestimate Saddam’s survival skills, but it certainly seems that checkmate is imminent.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- A Police-Involved Shooting In Omaha
- More evidence that the criminal justice system is too lenient
- Washington Post Attacks Rubio: He's Not Rich!
- Obama expounds the limits of Iran's anti-Semitism
- Is Hillary's Candidacy Just Another Business Deal?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell