Intelligence agencies are reported to believe that al Qaeda is increasingly focusing its efforts on Africa. According to Debka File, five captured al Qaeda agents in Kenya have disclosed plans for an attack on the new American embassy in Nairobi. The scheme is said to involve a truck bomb, followed by a suicide dive by an airplane loaded with explosives timed to kill survivors and rescuers.
Most Read on Power Line
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Lilly Ledbetter and the lie that will not die
- The Hillary-Boeing-Russia triangle
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- Balancing Act: The Democrats' Ideology Versus Reality
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell