Intelligence agencies are reported to believe that al Qaeda is increasingly focusing its efforts on Africa. According to Debka File, five captured al Qaeda agents in Kenya have disclosed plans for an attack on the new American embassy in Nairobi. The scheme is said to involve a truck bomb, followed by a suicide dive by an airplane loaded with explosives timed to kill survivors and rescuers.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Dirty Harry Reid Goes Around the Bend
- Obama Delivers Dead-On-Arrival Budget, Lies About It
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell