Hugh Hewitt responds to the Kristof piece on Christianity in America and the Virgin Birth, posted earlier today by Rocket Man. Hugh’s well-reasoned analysis concludes with this parting shot: “Nicholas Kristof, meet Chuck Schumer and Patrick Leahy.”
Hugh also has some very kind words to say about Power Line. Feel free to follow his suggestion and contact us with any questions about blogging (if the questions are technical, you’re best off contacting Hindrocket).
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Durham D.A. admits ideology will influence his prosecutorial discretion
- The media can't help but help Trump
- New York Times Applauds Far-Left Violence
- Munchin' on Mnuchin
- Google Teaming With Left-Wing Groups to Drive Conservatives Off the Internet?
- U.S. Civil Rights Commission wants no enemies on the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell