I never know what to make of the Debka reports on current events in the Mideast. I think the site is always interesting but that its track record for accuracy is mixed at best. One of our readers wrote in suggesting that we post today’s report on the most recent events.
Debka reports that its “military sources reveal that Palestinian internal security minister Mohammed Dahlan, confronted with a demand for action by the US president
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Durham D.A. admits ideology will influence his prosecutorial discretion
- The media can't help but help Trump
- New York Times Applauds Far-Left Violence
- Munchin' on Mnuchin
- U.S. Civil Rights Commission wants no enemies on the left
- Google Teaming With Left-Wing Groups to Drive Conservatives Off the Internet?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell