The second item in today’s blog from Real Clear Politics concerns a lesson in civility from none other than Minnesota’s Angry Humorist, Garrison Keillor. The Unfunny One offers this lesson by way of explaining why Arnold Schwarzenegger (who seems civil enough to me) is ill-suited to govern California. RCP finds Keillor ill-suited to extol the virtues of civility in light of his tirades against Norm Coleman. After reading this piece, I think one must conclude that Keillor is either schizophrenic or totally dishonest.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell