The second item in today’s blog from Real Clear Politics concerns a lesson in civility from none other than Minnesota’s Angry Humorist, Garrison Keillor. The Unfunny One offers this lesson by way of explaining why Arnold Schwarzenegger (who seems civil enough to me) is ill-suited to govern California. RCP finds Keillor ill-suited to extol the virtues of civility in light of his tirades against Norm Coleman. After reading this piece, I think one must conclude that Keillor is either schizophrenic or totally dishonest.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell