The second item in today’s blog from Real Clear Politics concerns a lesson in civility from none other than Minnesota’s Angry Humorist, Garrison Keillor. The Unfunny One offers this lesson by way of explaining why Arnold Schwarzenegger (who seems civil enough to me) is ill-suited to govern California. RCP finds Keillor ill-suited to extol the virtues of civility in light of his tirades against Norm Coleman. After reading this piece, I think one must conclude that Keillor is either schizophrenic or totally dishonest.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell