Hugh Hewitt interviewed Arnold Schwarzenegger yesterday. Hugh’s blog provides two summaries of the interview — the highly misleading one presented by the San Francisco Chronicle, in which Arnold “enrages Republican loyalists,” and the one that Hugh says would have been written by a fair-minded reporter, in which Arnold embraces Ronald Reagan and President Bush, promises to repeal the car tax if possible, and recognizes that Californians are overtaxed across-the-board.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell