Courtesy of Real Clear Politics, Daniel Henninger of the Wall Street Journal reports an often-overlooked story — the growing exodus from states controlled by Democrats. California has become the most striking example. The extent to which citizens are voting with their feet has been masked to some extent by the “feet voting” in Central America (no wonder the Democrats are so pro- immigration). But even mass immigration can no longer offset the extent to which folks are fleeing the economic climate in liberal environments such as California, New York, and Illinois.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- There's something about Hillary's health
- Meet the black Charlotte police officer who shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Our under-incarceration problem, Charlotte edition
- How's the Coverup Going, Hillary?
- Mark Cuban and Gennifer Flowers to Square Off at Monday's Debate? [with comment by Paul]
- What the NFL Can Teach Washington About Social Policy
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell