Those seeking additional evidence to justify Rocket Man’s skepticism of news stories based on anonymous sources (expressed below) might want to consider this anonymously sourced story out of the Tehran Times in Iran implicating Israeli agents for the blast in Najaf on Friday: “Mossad agents in Najaf blast.” (Courtesy of the Middle East Media Research Institute and Little Green Footballs.)
And those seeking additional evidence to support discontinuing American foreign aid to Egypt might want to consider the attribution of responsibilty to America for the Najaf blast by the government-run Egyptian newspaper Al Ahram: “The U.S. is behind the Najaf bombing.” (Dittoes.)
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- The Week in Pictures: Quel Horreur! Edition
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell