Those seeking additional evidence to justify Rocket Man’s skepticism of news stories based on anonymous sources (expressed below) might want to consider this anonymously sourced story out of the Tehran Times in Iran implicating Israeli agents for the blast in Najaf on Friday: “Mossad agents in Najaf blast.” (Courtesy of the Middle East Media Research Institute and Little Green Footballs.)
And those seeking additional evidence to support discontinuing American foreign aid to Egypt might want to consider the attribution of responsibilty to America for the Najaf blast by the government-run Egyptian newspaper Al Ahram: “The U.S. is behind the Najaf bombing.” (Dittoes.)
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Is Hillary's Glass Jaw Starting to Crack Already?
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- Delusional White House Calls ISIS Strategy "A Success"
- Race Hustlers Want Equal Treatment With Biker Gangs
- This Week's Energy Unicorn
- More evidence, via "Sid Vicious," of Hillary's Benghazi deceit
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell