Earlier today Northern Alliance Commissioner and radio hero Hugh Hewitt assigned us the task of doing justice to Jonathan Chait’s advocacy of the higher wisdom of Bush hatred in the current issue of the New Republic: “Mad about you: The case for Bush hatred.” Until earlier today Chait’s article was not available online and the current issue of the New Republic had not hit the newsstands yet in Minneapolis.
While we awaited the arrival of the current issue, Denver’s Joshua Sharf of View from a Height rose to the challenge. Joshua delivers a paragraph-by-paragraph commentary that he calls “A big glass of Hateraide” (scroll up from the link).
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Toxic Democrats Edition
- Kamala Harris goes silent when confronted with true sex-based oppression
- An epidemic of lawlessness
- Charles Grassley: Chuck Schumer lied about Russia investigation
- Dems Say: Stop Obsessing On Russia!
- The AP Runs Interference for Comey and Mueller [with comment by Paul]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell