Jack Kelly in the Washington Times reports on the significant progress being made in Iraq and the mainstream media’s “blackout” on this story. Courtesy of Real Clear Politics.
The other blacked-out story is the evidence of a connection between Saddam Hussein’s regime and Al Qaeda. Richard Miniter fills us in, again courtesy of RCP.
BIG TRUNK adds: See also federal judge Donald Walter’s excellent New York Post piece “Seeing the facts converts a critic.”
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Dirty Harry Reid Goes Around the Bend
- Obama Delivers Dead-On-Arrival Budget, Lies About It
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell