Jack Kelly in the Washington Times reports on the significant progress being made in Iraq and the mainstream media’s “blackout” on this story. Courtesy of Real Clear Politics.
The other blacked-out story is the evidence of a connection between Saddam Hussein’s regime and Al Qaeda. Richard Miniter fills us in, again courtesy of RCP.
BIG TRUNK adds: See also federal judge Donald Walter’s excellent New York Post piece “Seeing the facts converts a critic.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- How's the Coverup Going, Hillary?
- Under investigation [With Comment By John]
- Meet the black Charlotte police officer who shot Keith Lamont Scott
- The Week in Pictures: Narrative Riot Edition
- Mark Cuban and Gennifer Flowers to Square Off at Monday's Debate? [with comment by Paul]
- Scandal management with the FBI
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell