Lord High Chamberlain of the Blogosphere Hugh Hewitt links to Power Line in his Daily Standard piece this morning on the Weintraub/Chait affairs: “When editors attack.”
In his Standard piece Hugh refers to our comments on Jonathan Chait’s New Republic article: “Mad about you: The case for Bush hatred.” Rocket Man first provides a comprehensive fisking of the Chait piece in “Why do they hate him?” Deacon then contributes “The aesthetics of hating President Bush,” I add “A footnote to the ethos of liberal hate,” and Deacon returns with a concluding thought, “If we are in a culture war.”
Thanks to Hugh for sharing his many readers with us.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- A Police-Involved Shooting In Omaha
- More evidence that the criminal justice system is too lenient
- Washington Post Attacks Rubio: He's Not Rich!
- Obama expounds the limits of Iran's anti-Semitism
- Is Hillary's Candidacy Just Another Business Deal?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell