Mark Steyn, writing in The Spectator, is sufficiently certain that the Clark campaign won’t be successful to vow that if Clark becomes president in January 2005, “I’ll quit writing about American politics for the entire Clark term, or both of them.” I’m quite confident that this double disaster will not come to pass. However, one of Steyn’s grounds for optimism — that Clark sounds like “a paranoid narcissist” — seems questionable. As one of my friends points out, Bill Clinton is a paranoid narcissist sociopath, and he was elected President twice.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell