Mark Steyn, writing in The Spectator, is sufficiently certain that the Clark campaign won’t be successful to vow that if Clark becomes president in January 2005, “I’ll quit writing about American politics for the entire Clark term, or both of them.” I’m quite confident that this double disaster will not come to pass. However, one of Steyn’s grounds for optimism — that Clark sounds like “a paranoid narcissist” — seems questionable. As one of my friends points out, Bill Clinton is a paranoid narcissist sociopath, and he was elected President twice.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Is Hillary's Glass Jaw Starting to Crack Already?
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- Delusional White House Calls ISIS Strategy "A Success"
- Race Hustlers Want Equal Treatment With Biker Gangs
- This Week's Energy Unicorn
- More evidence, via "Sid Vicious," of Hillary's Benghazi deceit
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell