Daniel Henninger of the Wall Street Journal on the mostly unreported successes of our efforts in Iraq. Henninger seems less disappointed by the mainstream media’s unwillingness to report these successes than by the Bush adminiistration’s failure to get the word out.
Maybe my colleagues can help me understand this. Is the adminstration intimidated by its critics; does it perceive some advantage in holding its fire at this time; or is something else going on? It sure beats me.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell