Wally Waltner is a native South Dakotan, former Minnesotan, and current resident of Kansas City. He has entered the blogosphere with Irreconcilable Musings. In a post this evening Wally takes a look at Bush hatred, Kansas City style. The specimen under examination may be more pretentious than nutty, but it is worth a look in connection with our continuing exploration of the pathology of Bush hatred.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Is the Washington Press Corps Covering Up Another Obama Administration Fiasco? [Updated]
- What Difference, At This Point, Does It Make?
- Who's a Chickenshit?
- More on the Obama Administration Scandal That the Washington Press Corps Tried to Bury
- When You've Lost the New York Times. . .
- Who's The Warmest of Them All?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell