Wally Waltner is a native South Dakotan, former Minnesotan, and current resident of Kansas City. He has entered the blogosphere with Irreconcilable Musings. In a post this evening Wally takes a look at Bush hatred, Kansas City style. The specimen under examination may be more pretentious than nutty, but it is worth a look in connection with our continuing exploration of the pathology of Bush hatred.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- The Week in Pictures: Quel Horreur! Edition
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell