Wally Waltner is a native South Dakotan, former Minnesotan, and current resident of Kansas City. He has entered the blogosphere with Irreconcilable Musings. In a post this evening Wally takes a look at Bush hatred, Kansas City style. The specimen under examination may be more pretentious than nutty, but it is worth a look in connection with our continuing exploration of the pathology of Bush hatred.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Dirty Harry Reid Goes Around the Bend
- Obama Delivers Dead-On-Arrival Budget, Lies About It
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell