Wally Waltner is a native South Dakotan, former Minnesotan, and current resident of Kansas City. He has entered the blogosphere with Irreconcilable Musings. In a post this evening Wally takes a look at Bush hatred, Kansas City style. The specimen under examination may be more pretentious than nutty, but it is worth a look in connection with our continuing exploration of the pathology of Bush hatred.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell