This evening Jews all over the world completed their two-day celebration of the anniversary of Creation, the Jewish New Year. The ten days between the New Year and the Day of Atonement are traditionally known as the Days of Awe. This year brings special meaning to the term.
Last week our rabbi received a call from the White House inviting him to meet with President Bush and fifteen other rabbis tomorrow afternoon in Washington. According to the White House official who extended the invitation, the president wants to meet with a group of rabbis during the Days of Awe. On Tuesday we hope to report on the meeting.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Princeton Students Fight Back
- Five Shot at Black Lives Matter Protest In Minneapolis [Updated]
- Washington Post's Fact Checker Doesn't Read the Washington Post [Updated][Updated Again]
- When the Press Attacks Donald Trump, the Truth Is Optional [Updated]
- Insist on the Gosar amendment
- The man our founders warned us against
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell