A Miami-based attorney who describes himself as “mild-mannered” attended the presentation of Madeleine Albright shilling her new book at Temple Judea in Coral Gables, Florida. His account of her comments and the audience response is disturbing.
Fortunately, the attorney nevertheless had the presence of mind to ask Albright the following question: “Although I am not Jewish, myself, I strongly support Israel as being the civilization that is in the vanguard of the global war on terrorism. Madam Secretary, in light of all that has happened since the beginning of the current Intifada in 2000, do you regret having had a role in inviting Yasir Arafat to the White House?”
For her response, you must visit the mild-mannered attorney’s memorably named site: “Strange Women Lying in Ponds.” The site is not named in honor of Madam Secretary, but even if it were, we would not be entirely sure of what the meaning of “lying” is. (Courtesy of Little Green Footballs.)
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Washington Post's Fact Checker Doesn't Read the Washington Post [Updated][Updated Again]
- The man our founders warned us against
- When the Press Attacks Donald Trump, the Truth Is Optional [Updated]
- Princeton Students Fight Back
- Should a Jew rent from Avis?
- Five Shot at Black Lives Matter Protest In Minneapolis [Updated]
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell