The San Diego Union Tribune reports on a political conference held yesterday at the University of California:
“The conference, which has been held after each of the past five gubernatorial elections, demonstrated how Schwarzenegger’s stunning victory has transformed California politics in the immediate aftermath of the Oct. 7 recall election.
“Past conferences often have amounted to acrimonious finger-pointing sessions among GOP campaign strategists while their Democratic counterparts smugly savored their victories.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Durham D.A. admits ideology will influence his prosecutorial discretion
- The media can't help but help Trump
- New York Times Applauds Far-Left Violence
- Munchin' on Mnuchin
- Google Teaming With Left-Wing Groups to Drive Conservatives Off the Internet?
- U.S. Civil Rights Commission wants no enemies on the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell