Howard Dean has led among Democratic voters in New Hapshire, but in the latest Zogby poll, he has opened up a 40% to 17% margin over John Kerry, his nearest challenger. Clinton hope Wes Clark languishes at 6%.
With just 19% of likely Democratic voters saying they have yet to make up their minds, it is hard to see how Kerry or anyone else can be competitive by January.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell