Howard Dean has led among Democratic voters in New Hapshire, but in the latest Zogby poll, he has opened up a 40% to 17% margin over John Kerry, his nearest challenger. Clinton hope Wes Clark languishes at 6%.
With just 19% of likely Democratic voters saying they have yet to make up their minds, it is hard to see how Kerry or anyone else can be competitive by January.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Hillary's Email Scandal? Rush Limbaugh Made Her Do It! [Updated]
- Can all these talking heads be right?
- Iran Deal Reaches Veto Threshold
- Treason of the Professors
- Clinton emails contained top secret info derived from satellite spying on North Korean nukes
- More Than Half of Immigrants on Public Assistance
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell