The Jerusalem Post has an extremely interesting report on the Israeli strike on the terrorist training camp just north of Damascus three weeks ago: “Anatomy of an air force raid into Syria.”
On a related note, the Telegraph reports the threats of Syria’s foreign minister in the event Israel disturbs those lovely terrorist training camps again: “Syria threatens to attack Golan settlers if Israel strikes again.”
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell