Arnold Schwarzenegger dropped in on the latest Mr. Olympia contest to take a break from politics and pay tribute to the current Mr. Olympia, Ronnie Coleman, who has won the title six straight years.
“Finally I feel at home again,” Schwarzenegger told the spectators. “This is a terrific sport and if it wouldn’t have been for bodybuilding I wouldn’t have any of this.” Arnold’s loyalty to those who helped him get started in life, like “Our Leader” Joe Weider, is one of his most endearing traits.
DEACON objects: Rocket Man, you promised us bikini clad women.
HINDROCKET responds: Rats! I thought no one would notice.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- There's something about Hillary's health
- Meet the black Charlotte police officer who shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Our under-incarceration problem, Charlotte edition
- How's the Coverup Going, Hillary?
- Mark Cuban and Gennifer Flowers to Square Off at Monday's Debate? [with comment by Paul]
- What the NFL Can Teach Washington About Social Policy
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell