Arnold Schwarzenegger dropped in on the latest Mr. Olympia contest to take a break from politics and pay tribute to the current Mr. Olympia, Ronnie Coleman, who has won the title six straight years.
“Finally I feel at home again,” Schwarzenegger told the spectators. “This is a terrific sport and if it wouldn’t have been for bodybuilding I wouldn’t have any of this.” Arnold’s loyalty to those who helped him get started in life, like “Our Leader” Joe Weider, is one of his most endearing traits.
DEACON objects: Rocket Man, you promised us bikini clad women.
HINDROCKET responds: Rats! I thought no one would notice.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell