Arnold Schwarzenegger dropped in on the latest Mr. Olympia contest to take a break from politics and pay tribute to the current Mr. Olympia, Ronnie Coleman, who has won the title six straight years.
“Finally I feel at home again,” Schwarzenegger told the spectators. “This is a terrific sport and if it wouldn’t have been for bodybuilding I wouldn’t have any of this.” Arnold’s loyalty to those who helped him get started in life, like “Our Leader” Joe Weider, is one of his most endearing traits.
DEACON objects: Rocket Man, you promised us bikini clad women.
HINDROCKET responds: Rats! I thought no one would notice.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Holder DOJ expert witness: blacks are dumber and less civic-minded than whites
- Cultural Differences, Assimilation and Immigration Policy
- Obama's surge
- Those lyin' Dems, by the numbers
- Poll shows "war on women" theme isn't working, among other good news
- Anne Kuster's ghoulish pro-choice rally [UPDATED]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell