I attended the national convention of the National Lawyers Guild in Minneapolis on Friday to speak at a panel on the PATRIOT Act. With me on the panel was Lynne Stewart, the indicted attorney for “the blind sheik,” the convicted spiritual leader of the 1993 World Trade Center bombers. This morning FrontPage has posted a slightly rewritten version of my weekend Power Line post on the panel: “Face to Face with Lynne Stewart.” Please take a look if you missed it on Saturday.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Koch to Democratic Senators: Get Lost!
- The Climate Beclowning Continues
- Did the Obama Administration Lie to the Federal Court About Implementation of Executive Amnesty?
- 13 questions for Hillary Clinton [Plus one more]
- Someone misled us on AQ's demise
- Will Obama's deal with Iran bind our next president?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell