I attended the national convention of the National Lawyers Guild in Minneapolis on Friday to speak at a panel on the PATRIOT Act. With me on the panel was Lynne Stewart, the indicted attorney for “the blind sheik,” the convicted spiritual leader of the 1993 World Trade Center bombers. This morning FrontPage has posted a slightly rewritten version of my weekend Power Line post on the panel: “Face to Face with Lynne Stewart.” Please take a look if you missed it on Saturday.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell