Last week Rocket Man wrote about President Bush’s nomination of California Supreme Court Justice Janice Rogers Brown to the District of Columbia Court of Appeals: “Have they finally gone too far?” He also collected links to Thomas Sowell’s excellent columns on the topic: “A lynch mob gathers.” Today Sowell has a sequel: “The politics of judicial nominees.”
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell