The Minnesota Democratic Party needs a candidate who can run in camouflage against the incumbent Republican congressman of Minnesota’s Second District, our friend John Kline. Today’s Minneapolis Star Tribune reports that the Minnesota Democratic Party is recruiting FBI agent Coleen Rowley to run against Kline: “DFL woos FBI’s Rowley.”
I called Rowley to ask her a question about 18 months ago, when Kline was working as the chief operating officer of Minnesota’s conservative think tank, the Center of the American Experiment (of which Rocket Man and I are both board members). I can’t remember how the subject came up, but Rowley mentioned that when she retired from the FBI she hoped she might be able to find a spot at the Center.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Politically Incorrect Ad of the Year (Updated)
- Bill Clinton leaves us wondering how he could have been such a louse to Hillary
- Fuse Lit on the Pension Time Bomb, and the Next Tax Revolt?
- Michael Jordan Speaks Out
- Mid-Week in Pictures: Special DNC Edition
- Guess who filled in for Wasserman Schultz yesterday
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell