The Minnesota Democratic Party needs a candidate who can run in camouflage against the incumbent Republican congressman of Minnesota’s Second District, our friend John Kline. Today’s Minneapolis Star Tribune reports that the Minnesota Democratic Party is recruiting FBI agent Coleen Rowley to run against Kline: “DFL woos FBI’s Rowley.”
I called Rowley to ask her a question about 18 months ago, when Kline was working as the chief operating officer of Minnesota’s conservative think tank, the Center of the American Experiment (of which Rocket Man and I are both board members). I can’t remember how the subject came up, but Rowley mentioned that when she retired from the FBI she hoped she might be able to find a spot at the Center.
Most Read on Power Line
- A Window Opens Onto the Left-Wing Conspiracy
- Are A Few Journalists Starting to Figure It Out?
- World Cup preview -- Brazil vs. Germany [UPDATED]
- A Message to Our Readers In Melbourne, Australia
- Dan Rather Plots Comeback, With Assist From Robert Redford
- World Cup preview -- Argentina vs. Holland [UPDATED -- Argentina wins]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell