The Minnesota Democratic Party needs a candidate who can run in camouflage against the incumbent Republican congressman of Minnesota’s Second District, our friend John Kline. Today’s Minneapolis Star Tribune reports that the Minnesota Democratic Party is recruiting FBI agent Coleen Rowley to run against Kline: “DFL woos FBI’s Rowley.”
I called Rowley to ask her a question about 18 months ago, when Kline was working as the chief operating officer of Minnesota’s conservative think tank, the Center of the American Experiment (of which Rocket Man and I are both board members). I can’t remember how the subject came up, but Rowley mentioned that when she retired from the FBI she hoped she might be able to find a spot at the Center.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell