Paul Krugman, the former economist who now churns out anti-Bush hate speech for the New York Times, is a very sick man. Here is the cover of his book (screed, really) titled The Great Unraveling, with the U.S. edition on the left and the United Kingdom edition on the right:
President Bush as Frankenstein’s monster, and Vice-President Cheney as Hitler. Charming. See Donald Luskin for more. Krugman’s response to questions about the sick U.K. cover is evasive, to put it politely.
Krugman has the “excuse,” of sorts, that he is deranged. What excuse does the New York Times have?
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell