Paul Krugman, the former economist who now churns out anti-Bush hate speech for the New York Times, is a very sick man. Here is the cover of his book (screed, really) titled The Great Unraveling, with the U.S. edition on the left and the United Kingdom edition on the right:
President Bush as Frankenstein’s monster, and Vice-President Cheney as Hitler. Charming. See Donald Luskin for more. Krugman’s response to questions about the sick U.K. cover is evasive, to put it politely.
Krugman has the “excuse,” of sorts, that he is deranged. What excuse does the New York Times have?
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Is Hillary's Glass Jaw Starting to Crack Already?
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- Delusional White House Calls ISIS Strategy "A Success"
- Race Hustlers Want Equal Treatment With Biker Gangs
- This Week's Energy Unicorn
- More evidence, via "Sid Vicious," of Hillary's Benghazi deceit
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell