The Associated Press reports that the revised 3rd quarter GDP growth figure is 8.2%, a full percentage point higher than the number estimated last month. “The economy roared ahead at an astounding 8.2 percent annual rate in the 3rd quarter, the fastest pace in nearly two decades,” says the AP. More bad news for the Dems.
UPDATE: More good news: “U.S. consumer confidence surged to its highest level in over a year, exceeding economists’ rosy expectations, as consumers grew more hopeful about the job market, a report said on Tuesday.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- What Color Is the Dress? What Dress?
- King v. Burwell: a discouraging mid-argument report [UPDATED] [WITH FINAL UPDATE]
- Who is Eric Hoteham? [Updated With Twitter Account]
- Another Reason Why Hillary Can't Win
- Energy Sense from an Unlikely Source
- MSM mainstays cut Clinton no slack over her email account
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell