Charles Krauthammer devotes his weekly column to the “peace agreement” farce convening Monday in Geneva with Jimmy Carter, appropriately enough, as the guest of honor: “Geneva sellout.”
Krauthammer calls attention to Secretary of State Powell’s endorsement of the farce. He concludes with two inarguable judgments: “This is not a peace treaty, this is a suicide note — by a private citizen on behalf of a country that has utterly rejected him politically. That it should get any encouragement from the United States or from its secretary of state is a disgrace.”
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- The Week in Pictures: Quel Horreur! Edition
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell