Michelle Malkin recounts uplifting tales of compassion from America’s high schools. Responding to the media’s obsession with tales of hazing and worse, Malkin says, “For every teen-age act of barbarism broadcast during the past month on network and cable news, I have spotted countless acts of youthful compassion and humanity that get passed over by ratings-driven producers.” Her column makes for good reading this Thanksgiving weekend.
Courtesy of Real Clear Politics.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Cultural Differences, Assimilation and Immigration Policy
- The Blame America First Liberals Are Back
- Fusion at Last? Not So Fast
- Holder DOJ expert witness: blacks are dumber and less civic-minded than whites
- Deperate Dems "not ready to accept defeat"
- The Democrats Go Back to Their Racist Roots [Updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell